Living and working in the central Ohio area, we are in an ideal position to help you find exactly what you are looking for - whether it's residential property, condos, new construction, farm/land, commercial or investment properties. We are knowledgeable of area market conditions, including prices and availability, and have the most up to date tools to help you achieve your real estate goals.
WE ARE THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
1. Buyer Counseling Services - we'll discuss your needs and goals, and explain the home buying process.
2. Buyer Representation - we'll explain our role in the transaction and present the agency disclosure policy forms as required by law.
3. Personal and Timely Response - we are available to answer your questions and keep you up to date on the process.
4. Financing - we'll help guide you through the mortgage process, identify your range of affordability, and help with pre-approval to increase your negotiating strength.
5. Property Identification - based on your own criteria and needs, we'll identify available properties to help you make the best buying decision.
6. Home Showings - the fun begins! We start visiting the properties you've selected to view.
7. Home Evaluation - we help you identify the positive and negative features that may affect the properties value and future resale.
8. Negotiation Strategy - we will prepare a comparative market analysis to assist you in negotiations
9. Seller Disclosure Review - we will thoroughly review the sellers written disclosure statement and any other documents pertaining to the condition of the property.
10. Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan - we'll explain the benefits to reduce your risk of repair after purchasing a property.
11. Offer Presentation - we'll present a well excuted offer to purchase the property.
12. Home Inspections - we can provide you with a list of qualified inspectors so you feel confident about your buying decision.
13. Home Inspection Remedies - we will work with you to request the seller to remedy any items you specify after your review of the inspections reports.
14. Homeowners Insurance - we can provide you with a list of agents to provide you a no-obligation quote.
15. Walk-through Preclosing Inspection - we will accompany you on a final walk-through of the property prior to closing, and assist you in dealing with any issues discovered at the inspection.
16. Closing - monitoring the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contract contingencies in preparation to close, as well as attending the closing with you to answer any questions.
17. After The Sale - we'll follow up on any remaining details, and provide you with a confidential opportunity to give Coldwell Banker King Thompson an evaluation of our services.
Ellen Turner, Realtor
Coldwell Banker King Thomspon
Cyndi Stone, Realtor
Coldwell Banker King Thompson